JOB TITLE : Executive Market Research for a Beverages co. at Lagos, Nigeria
JOB GRADE : G – 3
REPORTS TO : CCEO
LOCATION : Lagos – Nigeria
AGE GROUP : 35 to 40 yrs
SALARY : Best in the Industry
· Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
· Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians and other professionals.
· Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data (such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires), or arrange to obtain existing data.
· Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
· Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
Customer Satisfaction Surveys
· Measure and assess customer satisfaction.
· Direct trained survey interviewers.
· Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
· Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
· Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
· Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
· Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
· Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
· Establishing standards- e.g. Merchandising etc
· Market Audits-Compliance.