Position : Procurement Manager
Location : Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : Net saving of 2000US$ to 2500US$ per month
KEY RESULT AREAS (ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES)
Key tasks and accountabilities are intended to be a guide to the range and level of work expected of the post holder. This is not an exhaustive list of all tasks that may fall to the post holder and employees will be expected to carry out such other reasonable duties which may be required from time to time.
1) Material Planning in line with business strategy / growth / business plan for all group companies.
2) Vendor Management, Negotiating with vendors, working closely with the production, marketing, stores and accounts team, streaming the purchase system.
3) Streamlining the Vendor selection process.
4) Review stock purchase by monitoring market conditions, current stock levels, lead time required for manufacturing, potential price increase, anticipation of new orders from customers, suppliers condition etc.
5) Active follow-up with the vendors for the receipt of materials within the prescribed Lead Time.
6) Control purchasing department budgets.
7) Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
8) Ensure timely processing of GRN (Goods Received Note) to release on-time payment to suppliers.
9) Monitoring the timely release of purchase orders by liaising with intra departments.
10) Ensure all purchase is approved within mandated guidelines.
11) Reduction of purchasing risks through effective purchasing control.
12) Finding out alternative ways to reduce marketing costs.
13) Review, evaluate and approve specifications for issuing material requisitions.
14) Conducting competitive market survey related to price, quality and quantity.
15) Coordinating with Finance Team to get the vendor’s payment related on time.
16) Working closely with Production and Marketing (Sales) departments.
17) Classification of all spares parts company wise and implement reorder level programme.
18) Handling all purchase related activities of all Classic Beverages Nigeria Limited (Softdrink: Raw Materials, Advertisement Materials, Machine spares), Prima Corporation Limited (PET: Raw Materials, Advertisement Materials, Machine spares) & the Company (Office and House furnishing related items) and coordinating with Prima Impex and Engee and when required.
19) Present monthly report to management on Inventory ratio and cost.
20) Submitting monthly MIS to the management.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
Diploma / B.E / B. Tech. Engineering with Diploma in Material Management / Purchase Management or MBA Material Management.
With computer knowledge.
Total Minimum 10 to 15 years experience.
As a manager experience minimum 5 years and above.
Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in soft drink industry
A) Soft Drink Industry Raw Materials procurement.
B) Bottling machinery spares procurement for the equipment like krones etc.
C) Softdrink Advertisement material procurement.
D) Soft drink packing materials.
E) PET Raw materials procurement.
F) PET machinery spares procurement (Equipment like Hypet, Sacmy (cap) and Huskey.
Preferably Nigeria or African experience will be considered more weight age.
Should any one be interested, pls send in your resume at email@example.com